Let Your Dragon Roar! Unleash your SUNY Oneonta pride and be part of the exclusive recognition program for alumni and students!
As a Loyal Red Dragon you will be recognized for your deeper involvement in the university community, and we will help you stay connected to SUNY Oneonta, informed of the latest college news and activities, and in touch with your peers.
Just complete these three simple steps each year to be recognized as a Loyal Red Dragon:
Connect: Loyal Red Dragons can verify/or update their information each year so they can stay connected to SUNY Oneonta through O-Connect, Reflections and more. You can change your home address, work address, e-mail address, and other information online by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also update your info through your alumni online profile by clicking the "Update my info" button.
You can also stay connected with your Alumni Association on social media by liking our Facebook page, following us on Twitter or joining our LinkedIn group by visiting our Get Connected page.
Volunteer/Give Back: There are many opportunities to serve the university, leave your mark, and make SUNY Oneonta stronger. You can host a regional event, help us with recruiting your classmates to return to campus for events or even guest lecture with one of your favorite professors or faculty members! There are many opportunities to get involved!
Brag: Let your Dragon Roar!
- Show your pride by snapping a picture of yourself in your Oneonta RED and WHITE gear.
- Follow Oneonta Alumni on social media (Links top right)
- Display your degree or Reflections magazine in your home or office.
- Request a decal for your car by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Submit a class note and let your fellow Red Dragons know what you're up to.
- Make a gift to the Fund for Oneonta and support the college.