Representing the College’s 54,000 alumni, The SUNY Oneonta Alumni
Association Board of Directors have worked diligently to connect, engage,
support and celebrate alumni, students, faculty, staff, and friends.
The Alumni Association Board of Directors meets quarterly, in October,
January, April, and June. The Board is composed of 15 members who
have demonstrated their support of the College through participation in
events, volunteerism, and philanthropy.
The Alumni Association Board of Directors periodically seeks new members who can contribute to promoting SUNY Oneonta and the mission of the Alumni Association. Membership recruitment will focus
on alumni who:
- Demonstrate interest in and commitment to SUNY Oneonta
through personal involvement or volunteer leadership.
- Are familiar with programs, services, and activities sponsored,
organized and coordinated by the Alumni Association.
- Have the desire to advance the Association through defining
and assisting with the implementation of our mission and goals.
- Represent a cross section of SUNY Oneonta Alumni including,but not limited to geographic location, class year, major, profession, sex, and race.
- Can be an advocate for SUNY Oneonta at both regional and on-campus events.
- Can identify and cultivate volunteer leaders, alumni award nominees, and support for the College.
All candidates for the Alumni Association Board of Directors must be SUNY Oneonta graduates.
We have recently ended our search for new 2012 board members. If you are interested in serving however, periodically check back at this website to find out when we will be calling for nominations in the future.
If you would like to contact the board, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Office of
Alumni Affairs at 607-436-2526.